Your First Dental Visit
Toupin Dental & Associates
42430 W 12 Mile Road, Suite 201
Novi, Michigan 48377
Our office is located on the north side of 12 Mile Road across from Twelve Oaks Mall east of Novi Road
|MONDAY||8:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|TUESDAY||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|WEDNESDAY||8:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|THURSDAY||7:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|FRIDAY||9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (closed during the summer months)|
Your first visit to our dental practice should be exceptionally easy.
- We require the usual personal information and medical history forms to be completed (either here at our office or you may contact us and have them mailed ahead of time to fill them out in the comfort of your home).
- You will be brought back into one of the comfortable treatment rooms and a friendly assistant will listen to your dental concerns.
- She will take any necessary x-rays of your teeth, and then your doctor will greet you, listen to your concerns, and perform a thorough and complete examination of your teeth and gums, including an oral cancer evaluation.
- We have special intraoral cameras that can take pictures of your teeth and show areas of concern that may be overlooked by other offices.
- After reviewing all of the information, including radiographs, you and your doctor will make a plan of treatment according to your personal needs and wants.
- Time and financial concerns can be addressed with the doctor and assistant so that you will feel comfortable with your individual plan of treatment.
- Subsequent treatment visits will be scheduled at your convenience.
"All the workers are kind and friendly. The dentists are knowledgeable, helpful, and nice. I highly recommend this place to everyone."Christy O.